This is a fun one that Girl in the Glasses did. You have to list 10 of your favorite things, but they have to start with a certain letter (assigned to you by the blog owner). If you want to play along, comment and let me know! I'll assign you a letter!
1. Mochas I don't get to have them very often these days for a few reasons, like eating healthier and avoiding caffeine, but I do so love a delicious mocha, be it plain or flavored with peppermint or raspberry. Mmm mmm good.
2. Mineral Make-up I'm currently in love with Bare Escentuals make-up, which is great for my skin and doesn't aggravate my rosacea. They have oh so many things my skin and I love.
3. The Moon I find such peace in a full moon, and can't stop myself from looking at it when it's there to see. I drag my kids out in whatever weather to see it.
4. MnMs All kinds, but especially peanut butter when they're all melty.
5. Music I'm never without it, whether it's on my radio, my iPod or even just me in the shower. I'll hum or sing just about anywhere, and am happiest when there's something playing that makes me feel good.
6. Money Hey, I'm not ashamed to say it. I don't need a lot of it, but I like having enough to pay my bills and not be sweating the small stuff. Lately it seems like it's foremost on my mind, and I hate the worry. Do I want a lot of it is a completely different question!
7. Men in Uniform Growing up seeing my Dad in his green fatigues and dress blues, I find I'm a sucker for any man in uniform.
8. Movies I've said it before and I'll say it again -- I love movies! Going to them, renting them, watching old ones I've seen before. At the holidays I especially love wrapping presents and watching Christmas movies. Next up: It's a Wonderful Life.
9. Motherhood It's the hardest job in the world, and I don't even know that I'm doing that well, but I do love everything that came with the job. Pregnancy, birth, nursing, all the firsts, and now getting to see them experience their own lives. It's an incredible gift and I'm grateful for it.
10. Last but not least, Mr. M After 9 years of marriage he's still my favorite person to be with.