I got tagged for a meme by my friend at mom 3 crazy girls! Thanks G! I think I've done this one before, but I think there's probably more than 7 things about me to tell.
7 things about me
The rules of the game are as follows
1. link your original tagger(s) and leave a comment on this blog posting when you've "memed"
2. list these rules on your blog
3. share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird
4. tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs
5. let them know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs, Twitter or some other form of electronic communication....
1. While I don't do it too often these days, one of my favorite late night snacks is a bowl of cereal. (Same goes for when I was pregnant -- morning, noon and night!) Nothing quite hits the spot like some Fruity Pebbles or Frosted Mini-wheats! (My brother is quirky this way, too.)
2. The pens I write with need to be fine fine FINE. None of those medium point pens for me -- no sir! The sharper, the better. My all time fave is the Pilot Precise Extra Fine. I keep a box in my desk at work at all times.
3. I am always cold. I wasn't like this as a child, but as an adult, I am forever freezing if I'm not bundled up or using my space heater. I seem to have bad circulation in my hands and feet, so they're often ice cold to the point where they hurt. Hubby runs away screaming if I try to touch him right when we get into bed at night. I have to thaw out first.
4. My daughter has said she wants to try soccer, and we're beside our selves with joy. Our son is so anti sports these days that not only are we excited to think that one of our kids will finally play one for the first time in a while, but we're also hoping that seeing his sister on the field will make him want to give it a try. No matter what, we're jazzed about their enthusiasm.
5. I'm better at Wii golf than I thought I would be. I can putt like nobody's business -- better than my husband, even. I'm also better at tennis than anyone in the house, but our son is kicking everyone's backside at bowling and baseball. I'm so glad we got that thing -- it's fun! Next up: the Wii Fit. If I ever have money again.
6. I used to be an excellent thank you note writer and sender, but over the last few years I've really become a failure in this area. Birthday's have come and gone, and I have yet to send a thank you to any of my friends. I truly mean well, and sometimes I even buy a box of cards, but somehow the time is never found and the cards go unused. I hate that I've let that happen and hope to change it, but there it is.
7. I love eating meals out! I suppose if I had to do it all the time I'd get tired of it, but since it's not too often, it's always a treat. I enjoy trying new places as much as I love the standbys, and I vary between ordering the same thing many times and trying a new dish when the mood strikes. I don't hate cooking, but I don't love it, and the option of having something made and cleaned up by someone else is always appealing. I suppose this isn't terribly original by any means, but I don't care -- take me out!