Thanks to Darcy at Such the Spot for posting a fun meme. I won't tag anyone -- just go ahead and use it if you want to!
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. The house that we’re selling CLOSING, and then we’ll finally be free of it!!
2. Possibly taking the kids to Disneyland to celebrate #1.
3. My lovely friend’s 40th Birthday celebration this Friday night!
4. Visiting my best friend in Texas sometime this summer. Heat be damned!
5. Every single day that I’m not at work and can be with my family.
6. Finding and buying a new summer purse. I need something less dark!
7. Transformers 2, baby! I hope it’s as good as the first. Charlie and I can’t wait!
8. Going to Hawaii in October with my family. I could really use a tropical vacation this year.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Called my husband no less than five times about various things.
2. Fed everyone leftovers for dinner – everyone was happy!
3. Played Boom Blox with Charlie. Man, that kid is good.
4. Ran myself ragged at work.
5. Got hassled by a dishonest advertiser who though I was too stupid to call him on it. Wrong!
6. Ordered lunch for 15 people, of which I will partake of today.
7. Realized I need to start working on some forgiveness with a few people, whether I like it or not.
8. Felt a bit envious of my family on a swim outing while I worked, but really I’m happy for them. Just wished I was with them.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Spend the summer days with my family.
2. Go to BlogHer ’09 (stole that from Darcy!)
3. Somehow be in Hawaii AND at my friend’s wedding in NC, at the same time.
4. Get the new iPhone.
5. Have at least some of the idealistic marriage I dreamed of in my youth.
6. Eat out for dinner many nights per week. Budget and Body say no!
7. Be my own boss.
8. Re-do my wedding and have it outside, more casual, and barefoot.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Desperate Housewives
4. 30 Rock
5. The Big Bang Theory
7. Brothers & Sisters
8. Saturday Night Live
8 Favorite Fruits:
8 Places I’d Like To Travel To:
1. Italy – I want to experience ALL of it!
2. New York City
3. Florida Keys
4. Germany – it would be nice to see it as a grown up
5. Greece6. McKinney, Texas
7. A secluded tropical beach. (Stole that from Darcy as well)
8 Places I’ve Lived:
Just look to the right side of my blog to see eight places I’ve called home!